1. Misrepresentation of information on a permit or non-compliance with the provisions of a permit may result in revocation of a permit or other administrative actions against an offender. Administrative actions include but are not limited to:
- Official letter of reprimand
- Imposition of special conditions on future permits deemed appropriate to assure compliance
- Rejection of future permit applications for specified periods of time
2. Following an arrest for a permit or traffic violation, the equipment may be removed to a safe location at the direction of the arresting officer who may then revoke the permit and prevent further movement until a new permit is issued or authority is granted to continue the movement. If such authority or permit is refused, the vehicle and load may be required to be reduced to legal or permit size and/or weight.
3. A record of permit violations and supporting evidence will be maintained in the permit files in the Franklin County Engineer’s Office and will be reviewed when future applications for permits by the permittee are being considered.