1. The permit holder will be responsible for all inspection fees charged for the movement of a load.
2. An inspection fee will be charged when an inspector is required to perform an inspection other than normal working hours.
3. Normal working hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
4. If in the event an inspector is needed and the hauler does not arrive or commence the move at the designated time, a minimum two hour charge will assessed.
5. There will be a two hour minimum charge, in addition to the cost of the permit anytime an inspector is required.
6. Failure to pay invoices billed for inspections within 30 days after receipt of invoice may result in the withholding of issuance of any future special hauling permits until the invoices have been paid